Acupressure for better immunity : A strong immune system is a great benefit to one’s body. From protecting against bacteria and viruses to enduring and surviving serious diseases, a healthy immune system can significantly impact quality of life issues.
Acupressure strengthens natural resistance to diseases. The following acupressure points are effective for dealing with a condition that may be caused by a weak immune system.
- K 27 – it is located about one inch from the midline on the lower border of the collar bone. It reinforces immune system functioning by strengthening the respiratory system.
- LI 11 – it is located on the upper edge of the elbow crease. It is used preventively for colds and flues, and other immune-compromising conditions.
- L7 – It is located approximately two finger widths up your arm. It is good for bolstering your body’s defensive energy, helping to keep your immune system strong.
- St 36 – It is found about a hand length below the patella of the knee, just outside the prominent tibia bone. It helps tone and strengthens the major muscle groups, providing greater endurance.
- CV 6 – it is located two finger widths below the belly button, between it and the pubic bone. It tones the abdominal muscles and intestines, and helps fortify the immune, urinary, and reproductive systems.
- CV 17 – it is located on the center of the breastbone three thumb widths up from the base of the bone. It relieves anxiety, anguish, and depression; boosts the immune system and regulates the thymus gland.
Working with these points can help you get better quicker. You do not have to use all these points. Using just one or two of them whenever you have free hand can be effective.